A Little Bit of Giving Back
Loving the Leighton Buzzard Area
It was important to us as local people and a local business that we worked with and benefited the local economy, charities and organisations. Here are a few numbers we achieved in our first year:-
- We spent £65,000 with Bedfordshire businesses.
- Not only that but our concessions and venue will have also spent locally and boosted their own income too. The figures aren’t available yet, but Leighton Buzzard Rugby Club received the profit from the bar to go towards the refurbishment of their facilities.
- Many people hit the local pubs before they reached us at Buzzstock (you sure like to party!!) and we know at least one couple who stayed at a local hotel and toured the pubs of Leighton Buzzard and they said they liked it!
- We raised £2965 for our charity partners KidsOut, Leighton Linslade Rotary Club and Leighton Buzzard Hockey Club (who stepped in to help at the last minute) from the car parking tickets and your generation donations on the day.
- We also donated £717 of tickets to charities and good causes.
We think it is great that having one big party does a bit of good too.
sending festival vibes from the Buzzstock Team